Terara Riverside Retreat is also a beautiful spot for a large family getaway, a quiet girls’ weekend, or a boys’ golfing weekend!
The property boasts the following features:
- Large open-plan living and dining area, with wood fire and large glass doors and windows to take advantage of the gorgeous view out to the grounds and river;
- Fully equipped open-plan kitchen with stove, oven, dishwasher and large marble bench top;
- 3 x full bathrooms with bath, shower and toilet (one is the ensuite to the Bridal Suite) plus an additional toilet;
- Wraparound decking, opening to the expansive grounds;
- 1 x “Bridal Suite” – a huge king size bedroom, with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite featuring romantic double-head shower;
- 2 x Queen Bedrooms (one faces the River, the other faces the gardens);
- 1 x Twin Bedroom (with 2 single beds);
- 1 x Loft Bedroom (with 5 Single Beds – perfect for families to sleep children!);
- 1 x Garden Room (with 4 Day Beds with pull out trundles – a large room to sleep up to 8 guests); and
- 1 x Games Room (with 2 x Sets of Bunk Beds).
The house has been designed for large groups, with multiple sleeping options. Please ask us for further requirements, such as cots. All linen and towels are provided so you can relax and enjoy your time with us. However, we ask you to respect our property as you would your own. We discourage smoking inside the house and ask you to be mindful of littering around the property.
We have taken great care with the fittings and furnishings to ensure that you have all you need to feel comfortable. And for entertainment, we have a pool table, vintage piano, 2 televisions, a Blu-ray DVD player (with DVDs), and a small selection of books to suit all tastes.
We also offer you free wifi for use during your stay.